Sixth Form Dress Code
Our Sixth Form students are not expected to wear a school uniform.
We do have a dress code for our Sixth Form students but this is a very relaxed 'casual dress code. We just ask that students wear clothing which is both comfortable for working throughout the day and appropriate for an 11-18 school.
Students are not allowed to wear:
- Ripped or torn jeans/trousers
- Clothing with inappropriate/offensive logos, images or text
- Tops which are 'off the shoulder', with thin 'spaghetti' straps or that do not cover the torso
- Skirts, dresses or shorts which are too short
- Cycle or lycra shorts
- Leggings without an appropriate skirt, dress or longer top
- Clothing which is not wholly opaque
As mature young adults, we expect all Sixth Formers to be able to self-regulate when it comes to application of our dress code.