Strong Partnerships, Strong Community, Strong Schools
The Southend East Community Academy Trust (SECAT) came into being on 1st September 2016 and originally comprised of four schools; expanding to six schools in August 2017.
- Bournes Green Infant School
- Bournes Green Junior School
- Hinguar Primary School
- Richmond Primary School
- Thorpedene Primary School
- Shoeburyness High School
SECAT has its own Board of Trustees and each school has its own Local Governing Body (LGB) which is accountable to the Trust Board.
Our Vision is to become the most outstanding Educational partnership nationally.
Our Mission is to achieve outstanding outcomes for the young people in our community by providing an engaging, challenging and linear learning experience from 3 – 18 that equips them to live happy and successful lives.
We will achieve these by:
- Putting student outcomes at the heart of everything we do
- Supporting and challenging the schools in the Trust
- Challenging inequality and closing any identified gaps
- Continually looking to improve standards of leadership and governance
- Expecting the highest standards of teaching across our partnership
- Seeking to engage parents and the wider community with the Trust
- Identifying and being honest about our areas of strength and weakness
- Identifying support requirements
- Supporting the improvement of schools in the Trust and the delivery of interventions
- Distributing leadership across the Trust
- Taking shared accountability for the performance of Academies in the Trust
- Sharing data across the Partnership
- Disseminating success
If you wish to find out more about the work of the Trust please contact:
Mrs Ruth Brock, Chief Executive Officer, or Mr M Sweeting, Chair of the SECAT Trust Board, c/o SECAT House, Delaware Road, Shoeburyness, SS3 9NP or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.