- The school reception is open from 8.00am until 4.30pm
- 01702 292286
Use CTRL and + OR CTRL and - keys to zoom in or out of the page.
The results of the parental view survey
|Question / Statement|
|My child is well looked after at this school||99%||1%|
|My child feels safe at this school||98%||2%|
|My child is happy at this school||95%||5%|
|My child makes good progress at this school||94%||6%|
|My child is taught well at this school||95%||5%|
|My child receives appropriate homework for their age||83%||17%|
|This school is well led and managed||98%||2%|
|Would you recommend this school to another parent?||98%||2%|
|This school makes sure it's pupils are well behaved||89%||11%|
|This school responds well to any concerns I raise||94%||6%|
|This school deals effectively with bullying||83%||17%|
|I receive valuable information from the school about my child's progress||92%||8%|
Here are some of your comments about our school.
- Helpful teachers
- Great teacher support system
- My child loves it here!
- Fun, informative lessons
- A great support system with great teachers
- A happy, safe environment for my child to learn
- A good school where pupils do well and enjoy their learning
- A great school with great values :-)
- Supportive teachers
- A school where students work hard for their education
- A good school with all the amenities to suit all children
- High school
- A good education for all my children :-)
- Good education for my sons, high achievement with good teachers who push their students to do their best
- Excellent school, fun, lively, engaging
- Safe, supportive, great teachers
What has been the best thing about your experience of Shoeburyness High School?
The school's excellent teaching ability and the immediacy of any needed interventions
My child is happy and positive. Fantastic, supportive teachers & encouragement. Very happy parents.
Amazing, friendly, supportive & encouraging teachers. Lots of opportunities for keen & able students. Encouragement of high standards - AMA & STEM.
Seeing my child develop from Year 7. I believe everything the school does could not be improved.
Impressed by the teaching staff
They have challenged my son to fulfil his potential. Thank you