Location: Thorpedene Primary School
Contract: Part Time (Hours to be discussed)
We are looking to appoint a teacher to join our intervention team, contributing to raising standards of pupil attainment.
The successful candidate will plan and deliver intervention programmes to groups of pupils and individual pupils, monitoring and tracking progress and providing impact reports.
• Take responsibility for planning and implementing appropriate work programmes for all Pupil Premium children identified for intervention, within the framework of national and school policies.
• Be an enthusiastic, driven teacher, who is committed to providing outstanding learning experiences for all pupils and has a proven track record of achieving excellent pupil progress.
• Have significant primary experience
• Have effective communication and organisational skills
• Maintain assessment records and report on pupils’ progress to senior staff and to parents and carers, in accordance with school policies.
We will provide:
• A supportive, forward thinking leadership team who are committed to school improvement
• Motivated, happy children
• A dedicated, enthusiastic and creative staff and team
• Excellent professional development opportunities
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged - please telephone to arrange a convenient time.
Please contact Kelly O’Brien for an application pack. firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Thorpedene Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 29th November 2019